Working together to build an inclusive community for people with disability.
We promote the independence, choice and inclusion of people with disability.
Commitment – we are an organisation that believes in its people and is person centred in everything we do. We strive for excellence in all that we do and we strive to continuously improve.
Respect – we recognise and respect the values, contribution, cultures and diversity of all individuals and communities.
Inclusion – we are committed to the principles of inclusion and equality of participation.
Integrity – we act openly, honestly and ethically.
Accountability – we are accountable for our decisions and actions.
We believe all people with disability:
- should play a central role in the design, operation, and monitoring of the support they receive.
- have the right to be valued and treated with dignity and respect and to be at the centre of, and included in, all decisions made about their own life.
- are entitled to inclusive education, living, employment, and leisure opportunities.
- have the right to live in their own communities and pursue their own lifestyles.
- have their personal, lifestyle, cultural and religious beliefs respected and to express those beliefs in any reasonable manner.