Not a permanent employee? Casuals should fill in the Unavailable to Work Form instead
- Employees must provide a minimum of one month’s notice prior to commencement of leave
- The giving of notice does not automatically mean that the leave will be granted and will be subject to business demands
- For Personal Leave, the provision of a medical certificate or evidence is required if an employee has taken two or more consecutive days and/or taken leave either side of a Public Holiday
- An employee is required to give at least 10 weeks’ notice before commencing unpaid parental leave. This notice needs to be in writing, and say how much leave the employee wants to take, including start and finish dates.
- An employee is required to provide evidence of Jury Duty before make-up pay is paid
If you can’t fill out the form above, you can download, print, fill out, sign and email it to your supervisor instead.